Mental Health Inpatient Service - Dorset Healthcare NHS
We provide adult inpatient mental health services at a number of sites around Dorset. Our aim is to provide person-centred care and treatment, focused on recovery, to allow people to return home as quickly as possible.
If you or your loved one is admitted to one of our inpatient facilities, we will carry out an assessment and plan an appropriate package of care. We offer a range of evidence-based treatments and therapies to help people recover. Once you are back home, you will continue to receive support - this may initially be from the Crisis Home Treatment Team and then, if you require further support, from your local Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) or GP.
- BH4 8EP
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 19 years to 99 years .
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
- Health Description
Please see website for further information.
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?