Big Little Theatre Company - "Back In The Room" Performing Arts Summer School
"Back In The Room" is a one week (five day) summer school for four separate age groups, with an emphasis on enabling students to find their performing feet again after lockdown, developing skills and building confidence.
Due to current restrictions on singing, we will be taking the opportunity to focus on other areas, as well as proving there's more to singing a song than singing!
Numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 15 per group, (the senior group will be split into two groups of a maximum of 12 based on students' experience).
Students should attend the full five days and all groups will be working in well-ventilated spaces, or outside where possible. Breaks and lunchtimes will be staggered to limit mixing. To view our Summer School COVID-19 policies and a link to the government advice for parents, please click HERE.
Courses will be staffed by a mixture of our highly professional and dedicated regular staff and some guest practitioners.
Bournemouth School For Girls
Performing Arts Block
- BH8 9UJ
- 01202 434499
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- 3/8 to 7/8 and 11/8 to 14/8 between 9.00am and 6.00pm. There are four age groups which will run at the following times each day:
9.30am - 3.15pm Years 1-3 (minis) *due to Government guidelines, we are unable to accept students who are currently in Reception or below.
10.00am - 3.45pm Years 4-6 (juniors)
10.30am - 4.30pm Years 7-9 (intermediates)
11.00am - 6.00pm Years 10 and above (seniors)*please note, this senior group is not suitable for students who have no previous experience
- Further Opening Details:
Due to current guidelines it is not possible to present any sharing/presentation to parents at the end of the week
- School Holiday Only
- From 5 years to 15 years .
- Mini, Junior and Intermediate Courses cost £150 and the Senior Course costs £175.
- Booking Information:
- ALL bookings must be made online via the myBLTS portal on our website. Full payment is due at the time of booking. We will run a waiting list in the event of courses being over-subscribed, and will look to run further courses should there be sufficient demand.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral