Super Camps @ Talbot Heath School
Talbot Heath School is set in 22 acres of pine woodlands, gardens and courtyards. The schools facilities include; a sports complex, playgrounds, an outdoor swimming pool (swimming summer only), tennis and hockey courts. Our multi-activity camps are for children aged 4 to 14. They are action packed and full of variety with over 40 activities on offer (sports, arts & crafts). Our instructors are experienced and enthusiastic, you can book individual days or full weeks and we offer free extended hours: 8am to 6pm (core hours: 9.20am to 4.30pm)
Talbot Heath School
- BH4 9NJ
- 01235 832222
- 01235 831991
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Playscheme
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 4 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- £36.00 per Day, £164.00 per Week
- Other Costs:
- Early booking rate multi day discount and sibling discount available.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact for up to date vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?