We work to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of providing unpaid care for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
164-180 Union Street
- SE1 0LH
- 0300 772 9600
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- In line with the Government's guidance, Carers Trust has closed its offices and all staff are now working remotely. Our priority is the health and wellbeing of both our staff and everybody who we work with on a daily basis. As a result of our offices’ closure, there will be a delay in acknowledging and responding to communication sent to our offices by post.
We therefore encourage those who need to contact us to call us on 0300 772 9600 or by email at email@example.com.
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?