Littledown Leisure Centre - Bhliveactive
The Littledown Centre opened in 1989 and is situated 4 miles north west of the town centre close to King's Park. It has a 25 metre swimming pool, 17 metre teaching pool and two waterslides with splash pool. The Littledown Centre also offers swimming lessons with Bournemouth Swim School and hosts Swim Bournemouth, a development club for competitive swimmers. Children love the Wet and Wacky sessions held at weekends and over the school holidays, where the music is turned up and both pools are filled with inflatables, floats and fun toys. The Centre also runs water aerobics classes including Aqua Natal, hydrotherapy and lane swimming.
This large leisure centre has lots of activities on offer if you don't fancy a swim. There is a comprehensive programme of fitness classes for people of all ages and fitness levels, plus teenagers and families. There is well-equipped gym, spinning studios, all-weather football pitches and large sports hall for badminton, trampolining, gymnastics, basketball, karate and more.
The Littledown Centre also plays host to a number of independent sports clubs for everything from running to BabyFit. And it is often the venue of choice for inter-club sports competitions, gradings and markets.
- BH7 7DX
- 01202 055550
- 07537 404682 (Text - Class Cancellations Only)
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit our website for up to date information.
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Booking is advised.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?