Barrows, Ms Kimberly
WATERLOO / FLEETS / BROADSTONE - Ofsted registered Childminder I am mum to Olivia (7years) and Jacob (2 year). I love being a mummy and all the adventures it entails. I am very passionate about my work and strive to provide the best possible care for each and every child. I work hard to ensure that I'm always providing the best that can for all my families. I'm dedicated and passionate about the children I care for, making sure they have a happy and enriched childhood. As a childminder I set out to keep my setting as 'home from home' as possible. We enjoy daily trips out, visiting local parks, music classes, toddler groups and play centres. We also take our Puppy Max for lots of walks to the local parks. We have various outings in the holidays to local attractions like Avon Heath, Upton Country Park, the beach and the forest. During term time our normal routine allows for rest and quiet time after lunch. Giving those that need to sleep a comfortable cot to rest in while those who don't have plenty of activities to keep them busy for the rest of the day. I use an online secure system called Babys Days which allows me to share as much of your child's experience whilst they are with me as possible.
17 Sopers Lane
- BH17 7EW
- 07725 471621
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:30
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 6 months to 12 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Cost per hour includes snacks only. Term time only contracts are available retention fee will be applied during holidays.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact me for details about current vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Download SEN Report for
Barrows, Ms Kimberly here...
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider