SEND Statutory Services Team - BCP Council
We are responsible for carrying out the statutory assessment process for special education needs and disabilities (SEND) in the BCP area.
We issue statutory EHC Plans and are responsible for finding school placements as part of those plans. We monitor and review the progress of children with special educational needs and the help that they receive in early years settings, schools and colleges.
We can be contacted on 01202 128880 or at SENDbso@bcpcouncil.gov.uk
BCP Council Civic Offices
- BH2 6DY
- 01202 128880
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm. Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 25 years .
- This service is free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- All Special Educational Needs
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
This service is specifically for children and young people with SEND and their families.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?