Cabell, Susan (As Good As Gold)
I have been working in childcare for 19 years. I began work in a private Nursery school and later became a childminder. My husband and I have two daughters who attend St Peters School. QUALIFICATIONS: I have completed by degree in Early Years and I have and NVQ3 Level 3 in Childcare and an NVQ3 Level 3 in Special Needs. I also have lots of other qualification which relate to childcare. I have a valid 1st Aid Certificate, Food hygiene and Fire Safety Certificates. I was awarded an GOOD in my last Ofsted Inspection. I am accredited so am able to accept the Government Childcare Vouchers. I have just been awarded my Bronze HEY and have earned my BQS Plaque. I have completed an ''Every Child''s a Talker'' course. OUR SETTING: I am a qualified childminder and in addition have three assistants. This ensures that qualified staff oversees the children at all times and allows free flow into the garden. It also gives better safety ratios when on outings. I offer a warm, friendly and relaxed environment for the children to learn and thrive in. I have a dedicated playroom for the children in the house. The large, secure garden has a playhouse, a castle and lots of ride on toys. I have an abundance of toys suitable for all ages and stages of development. I do monthly topics and plan activities to ensure that the children explore numeracy, literacy and the other areas of learning in a fun and creative way. All artwork is proudly displayed. I have business insurance on my car and sufficient car seats & space available so that I am able to drive the children should we wish to have a trip out. We accept term time only contracts and are closed on bank holidays and weekends.
- BH8 8LP
- 07472 066605
- 07472 066605
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-17:30
- School Term Only
- From 0 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- The team of the setting "As Good as Gold" consists of one childminder and three assistants. The setting is open term time only. Most of the children who are attending the setting have parents who are teachers and therefore require Term Time Only. Parents are charged for term time only and not during holidays when the setting is closed.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- We have limited availability.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
I have an NVQ 3 qualification in Special Needs and would be happy to accept any children. I aim to be fully inclusive.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider