Welcome to Little Beans, please contact us on 01202 259412 and book in a show around to meet our fabulous team. We believe that each little bean should feel safe, secure and confident; developing strong roots from which to grow. We seek to provide a stimulating 'Enabling' environment that is central to the children's learning and development. This allows them to flourish, develop and reach their full potential as unique individuals as well as reaching their early learning goals. The roots that are planted during these early years are vital in developing the skills they need to take with them throughout their lives. We also focus on building secure, positive and strong relationships between children and their key person. This gives children the support and assurance they need to grow and shine in all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage. We pride ourselves on engaging with parents and families to create strong, positive partnerships - after all it is you who know your little beans best! Our friendly and welcoming team will enthuse, engage and motivate your little beans. If you would like to come and visit us then please give us a call. We would be happy to arrange a tour to show you the facilities we have available and to introduce you to our team. We look forward to welcoming you to become a valuable part of Little Beans. From all the team at Little Beans
80 Fernside Road
- BH15 2JL
- 01202 259412
- 07756 510801
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-17:30
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 12 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- We offer Term time options for 2yrs plus. 5 years plus have different prices for Holidays: Day Space £35.50 Mini Day Space £23 AM £20 PM £16. After School and Breakfast club for St Marys School: Before £5 After £10 Full time space discount
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Our Numbers change frequently so to get accurate information on our availability please contact the Nursery on 01202 259412 or at email@example.com
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Please speak to a member of staff to discuss any dietary requirements so we can work together to ensure these are met.
- Referral Procedure:
- Registration forms required to reserve a place and deposit may also be required. Please enquire for details via telephone or email.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider