Volunteer at YMCA Youth Clubs
YMCA Bournemouth are hugely grateful for the contribution made by volunteers across the organisation.
There are numerous ways in which you can support us with your time, whether it's volunteering for one-off tasks or taking regular volunteering duties with our youth, family and relationships, building services, marketing, sports and leisure, supported housing or chaplaincy departments.
People choose to volunteer for a number of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community. For others it allows them to develop new skills or build on existing experience to benefit their careers.
Whatever the motivation, volunteering with YMCA Bournemouth is both challenging and hugely rewarding. Why not give it a try? You will be made very welcome.
- BH1 2BS
- 01202 290451
- Contact Name
- Volunteer Coordinator
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Tuesdays: 3.30pm - 8.30pm
- All Year Round
- From 18 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Activity/Service is Free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity