Caterpillar Club - Diverse Abilities
The Caterpillar Club is a free, fun and friendly group for pre-school children with complex disabilities, their parents and siblings.
The club runs every Monday morning at Langside School. Children can enjoy a range of multi-sensory activities including music, art, playing with sensory toys and stories.
The idea is for children to have fun but also for parents to see how their children respond to a stimulating environment. Parents can learn about the equipment we use and the various educational techniques we employ to help children to develop their skills.
At Langside School there is a multi-disciplinary team of therapists who can be approached for an informal chat and advise on support and services available to the individual. We have been fortunate enough to build an immersion suite which is a multi-sensory room and children who attend Caterpillar Club are already enjoying this.
- BH12 5BN
- 01202 518635
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Mondays 10am – 11.30am.
- School Term Only
- From 0 years to 5 years .
- This activity is free.
- Booking Information:
- Contact by telephone or e-mail
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- All our children are non-ambulant non-verbal
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Caterpillar Club is a group for pre-school children with complex disabilities, their parents and siblings.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity