Bournemouth Gateway Club
Welcome to Bournemouth Gateway Club Ltd.
We are a social, leisure and learning opportunities community for adults with learning and related disabilities based in the Embassy Centre, Winton, Bournemouth.
Our focus is on Fun, Growth and Community and we offer a semi-structured day Thursdays and Fridays
A mixture of courses, drama, dance, projects, workshops, cookery, Mencap Gateway Award and self led activities like pool, computing, socialising etc - plus a fantastic hot two course lunch - thanks chefs
Our Saturday nights have a theme but are much more of a socialising night. You can buy supper for £1 if you wish
- BH9 1PT
- 01202 859631
- Contact Name
- Anna Reeves
- Contact Position
- Service Manager
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Saturday Club from 6.00pm to 8.00pm every other Saturday
Thursday 10.00am – 3.00pm
Friday 10.00am – 3.00pm
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- Booking Information:
- No need to book a place, its very informal – the first session is free and you are welcome to pop in for a cuppa nd a look around at any time.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Please note that although we have staff on site and will deal with any issues, we do not provide personal or one to one support. If you need additional support, please bring someone with you. There is no charge for carers and they are welcome to free drinks and can buy lunch at £2.50 if they wish.
- Languages Spoken:
Bournemouth Gateway Club is a social, leisure and learning community for adults with learning disabilities.