Virtual Preparing for Adulthood - ‘One-to-One’ Information Sessions
Are you a young person with SEND or are you a parent/carer of a young person with SEND, who is preparing to move into adulthood?
Do you need information about the following?
- Moving into adult services in education, health or care
- Finding or taking part in community activities
- Finding courses, study programmes, work experiences
- Finding out about how to stay healthy
- How to develop skills for independence
If the answer is yes, you can book a ‘one-to-one' 30-minute information session with Lindsey Sloan, BCP Preparing for Adulthood Coordinator, Stacey Harvey Preparing for Adulthood (Adult Social Care) Practice Manger and Louise Chiles, BCP Family Information Service Manager.
To book a slot or express an interest contact using the telephone or e-mail details below.
Further sessions will be arranged for November and December 2020
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 - 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
Monday 19 October 2020 - 1.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- These Events are Free