Sandcastle Nursery & Preschool Ltd
Sandcastle Nursery & Preschool Ltd is based in Southbourne very close to the beach, Fishermans Walk, and the local shops. The setting has a very homely atmosphere and an exceptional garden that was re-vamped to make outdoor play at Sandcastles very special. Meals are home cooked and include healthy snacks, in fact we provide everything your child will need including nappies, wipes, formula milk and lots of attention and care.
19 Stourcliffe Avenue
- BH6 3PU
- 01202 424632
- 01202 240832
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Other Costs:
- 0 - under 3 years old - £59.00 per full day - includes provision of nappies wipes all meals snacks drinks and formula milk where required. 3 years old and older - £56.00 per full day. Additional services/consumables charge for funded children aged 3 years old and older - £1.60 per funded hour. Half day price is calculated as half of the above full day prices relevant to the age of child. Discount on pre-booked holiday and an uncapped holiday allowance. Stretched offer funding available on a flexible basis. 10% sibling discount for second child attending at same time as first and 5% for third child attending at same time as first and second. Fully refundable £100 deposit and complimentary settling in sessions when joining. £100 Admin fee payable upon registration. Acceptance of Childcare Vouchers and Tax Free Childcare scheme for payments. Member of the Back-up Care scheme through Bright Horizons for emergency childcare based on registered children. Prices listed above are subject to annual price increases.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Changeable on a weekly basis please contact the setting directly on 01202 424632 or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss current vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- All meals and snacks freshly prepared on the premises, taking into account nutritional factors, allergies, intolerance's and preferences. Maximum grading of '5 out of 5' received again in October 2019 from the Food Standards Agency.
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Three members of staff are SENCO trained, 1 SENCO upstairs, and 2 downstairs.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider