The British Stammering Association
Our vision is a society where every person who stammers has as much chance of a full and rewarding life as anyone else.
We will achieve our vision by helping people who stammer in the following ways:
- Inspiring, encouraging, informing, advising and supporting all people who stammer
- Informing and educating the public and professionals
- Promoting and supporting self-help
- Supporting a culture of openness about stammering
- Working for wide access to therapy options
- Advising and supporting friends, family and colleagues of people who stammer
- Encouraging, collating, and commenting on research
- Lobbying in order to influence policy
- Sharing knowledge and new ideas
- Organising events.
The BSA is a registered charity which helps people who stammer. It helps by providing inspiration, encouragement, information, support and advice, funded through a mixture of trust grants, fundraising and donations.
- The British Stammering Association
15, Old Ford Road
- E2 9PJ
- 0808 8020002
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Helpline Available Monday: 2.00pm - 5.00pm and 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 2 years to 99 years .
- This is a free service.
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone