Children's Social Care Referral and Assessment Team - BCP Council
The Referral and Assessment Team receive referrals from professionals and members of the public.
The team makes enquiries, assessments and plans to ensure children in need and their families receive the information, resources and advice they need.
Services are designed to meet each child's individual needs, taking into account their age, gender, race, religion, culture and any specific needs arising from a disability.
Social Care has a responsibility, together with other services such as Health, Education and the Police, to ensure children are protected from abuse or neglect.
- Referral And Assessment Team
14a Commercial Road
- BH14 0JW
- 01202 735046
- 01202 715589
- Out of hours service operates outside office hours, at weekends and public holidays: Telephone 01202 657279 or fax: 01202 698429
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday: 08:30 - 17:15
Tuesday: 08:30 - 17:15
Wednesday: 08:30 - 17:15
Thursday: 08:30 - 17:15
Friday: 08:30 - 16:45
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
- Service/Activity is free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?