The Beacon Church Preschool
Come and join the fun at the Beacon Church Preschool. Meet our experienced staff team who aim to give each child the necessary support to develop their potential at their own pace, in a warm, caring atmosphere, like an extended family. Our focus of fun and friendship in a safe. secure and stimulating environment offers equal opportunities to all children and families. We meet in two bright, airy rooms with access to a garden and large sports hall. We are open Monday to Friday 9.00-3.00 for 38 weeks a year, following local school term times. All sessions start at 9.00 but we can be very flexible with afternoon finish times to meet the needs of your child and family.
Canford Heath United Reformed Church
- BH17 8UE
- 01202 686965
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 09:00-15:00
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £6.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- We operate a reduction in fees for twins with the second twin paying half fees. From September 2019 we will be charging £1.00 per week to go towards the cost of consumables to all our families with the exception of two free funded places per class. There is a one off administration fee at registration of £10.00. We reserve the right to charge extra fees to families who are persistently late collecting a child.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As at 08.11.19 Monday X 3 Tuesday X 3 Wednesday X 3 Thursday X 3 Friday X 3
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- Religious ethos with United Reformed Church.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Please contact Anne or Heather by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01202 686965 for an application form or to arrange a visit.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider