Dolphin Indoor Bowls Club Ltd
Dolphin Indoor Bowls Club is situated in Poole, Dorset, adjacent to the Albany Business Park, accessed from Cabot Lane, and offers excellent all year round indoor bowling and social facilities to over 1,000 members and their guests.
Our 11 rink bowling facility, the largest in England (3rd largest in the UK) with the best facilities anywhere in the country, opened in 1985 and has subsequently been refurbished continually to improve facilities for Members. The club provides ample free parking adjacent to the club.
The club offers its members the opportunity to play the sport of indoor bowls regardless of their ability or experience and are proud to provide a vibrant junior section. A varied programme of friendly matches and internal leagues is on offer to all Members; Men's, Ladies and Mixed Leagues are run throughout the week offering bowlers of all abilities every opportunity to participate in this friendly sport.
New members are always welcome with tuition available from one of our fully qualified club coaches. Our members and club officers will ensure that you will be made welcome and enjoy your bowling experience with us
The club includes fully refurbished lounges, bar, viewing and restaurant facilities.
- Dolphin Indoor Bowls Club Ltd
52, Waterloo Road
- BH17 7LG
- 01202 675551
- Contact Name
- Mr David Porter
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit website for up to date information.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Willing to work with those who require special diets
- Referral Procedure:
- Phone Mr R L Porter (01202 696289)
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?