Bonkers Bouncy Halloween Decorations - Red House Museum
Create your own bouncy Halloween decoration.
Using a large craft ball for the head and plenty of crepe paper, design a pumpkin, witch, vampire, ghost, monster or another spooky creature to hang up at home. There will be lots of craft material available to make your own unique creation. This popular activity is not one to be missed!
Red House Museum & Gardens
- BH23 1BU
- 01202 482860
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 October 2021. Sessions take place at 10am, 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm. Sessions last approximately one hour.
- Further Opening Details:
Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. This activity will take place in our ground floor Activity Room.
School Holiday Only
- From 5 years to 11 years .
- £4 per make.
- Booking Information:
- Booking is required.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?