SportBU Kids' Super Saturdays - Bournemouth University
Super Saturday Kids' Clubs are a fun and entertaining way of engaging your children in sporting activities. Sessions include gymnastics, ballet, badminton, trampolining and tots ballet. All of our sessions are delivered by quality coaches who are DBS checked and have a rich sporting background. Our sessions are jam-packed with original and inventive activities aimed to inspire your little ones to get out and active.
Free access to the gym for all parents with our new Parent Pass.
- Bournemouth University
Poole House, Talbot Campus
- BH12 5BB
- 01202 965012
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Bournemouth and Poole
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Saturdays: Badminton 10.00am - 11.00am 7-11 year olds
Badminton 11.00am - 12.00pm 12-14 year olds
Ballet Class 10.00am - 11.00am 4-7 year olds
tots ballet 11.00 am - 12.00 pm 2-4 year olds
Gymnastics 9.00 am - 10.00 am
Gymnastics 10.00am - 11.00 am 7- 10 year olds
Trampolining 9.00am - 10.00 am 8-14 year olds
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 14 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Reduced costs for block booking
- Booking Information:
- By telephone or email, or in person.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?