Springdale Recreation Ground
Springdale Recreation Ground is a wide open space hosting a specially designed accessible play area. The recreation ground is regularly used by the children, families and carers of the nearby Julia's House Hospice who were consulted in the selection of the equipoment. and therefore the park includes equipment that is suitable for those with a range of physical restrictions which does not preclude others. This includes a wheelchair friendly see-saw, a spiral spinning top and a flat spinning disc which is set at an angle on which users can lie or sit on. There is also a multi-person raft see-saw springer, a buddy swing a large rope climbing net with slide and three sprung wooden jumping platforms.
All the equipment is situated in areas of safer surfaces of bark mulch and rubber matting and the pathways are designed to provide easy access even when wet.
- BH18 9HF
- 01202 123432
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The park is an open facility but the play area may shut at dusk
- All Year Round
- It is free to use this Recreation Ground.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity