Action for Children - Incredible Years Courses
We have the following parenting programmes available:
For parents/carers living in Poole, Bournemouth and Dorset
- The Incredible Years programmes for parents of children aged 2-12 years
- The Incredible Years Pre-school group programme for parents of children aged 3-6 years (14 weeks)
- The Incredible Years School Age group programme for parents of children aged 6-12 years (12 weeks)
- The Incredible Years group programme for parents of children aged 6 to 12 with a diagnosis of ADHD (18 weeks)
Families need to fulfil the criteria to be considered for the programmes. This can be found under "referrals" on the "For Professionals" page of the web site.
In addition for parents/carers living in Poole
- The Incredible Years Toddler programme for parents of children aged 1-3 years (12 weeks)
- The Teen Triple P programme for parents of children aged 12-16 years (8 weeks)
- Action For Children Pan-Dorset Parenting Project
Action for Children
Bournemouth Learning Centre
- BH10 4HG
- 07889 604216
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Check the website for dates and times of courses.
- From 3 years to 12 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Via telephone, email or the website
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
We offer an 18 week Incredible Years programme for parents of children diagnosed with ADHD. For further information see the contact details above.