Bournemouth and Poole College
We are the largest provider of Further Education (FE) and Apprenticeships in the area. Our core focus is on developing the work skills of our students, so that when they leave us, they are ready to start or to progress within their chosen career.
Through inspiring teaching and learning, we develop our students work skills, life skills and knowledge, and so help to build a thriving local economy and community.
- A passion for learning and success
- Supportive and caring
- Respectful and considerate
- A champion for equality through learning
- Ambitious and tenacious
We are home to around 11,000+ students from across the region, the UK and the world
Our academic results are high and continue to improve
We're a great place to study. 9/10 students tell us they would recommend The Bournemouth & Poole College to a friend
Our Apprenticeships training is consistently above the national average. We work with 2,000+ businesses across Dorset and the surrounding area. It means we can provide students with access to training, work experience and real life projects, adding to their CVs.
We are proud to be a community college and are closely embedded into the activities of the region and local communities. Over 2,300 of our students took part in volunteering activities last year
Our BASE team provides in-house access to work skills training and exclusive jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere
We are currently based on three sites which are North Road in Poole, Meyrick Road, Lansdowne, Bournemouth and The Fulcrum, Vantage Way, Poole. They are all centrally located in Poole and Bournemouth and have excellent road and transport links. Car parking is limited, particularly at Lansdowne, so we recommend that you travel by public transport or bike wherever you can.
- Bournemouth and Poole College of Further Education - Poole
Bournemouth & Poole College Of Further Education
- BH14 0LS
- 01202 205205
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit the website for up to date information.
- All Year Round
- From 16 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- no particular religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by telephone, e-mail or letter, visit the website
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?