Go Beyond is a national children's charity providing free respite breaks to disadvantaged children from all over the UK.
We believe every child has the right to make positive childhood memories. A Go Beyond break inspires new confidence and gives children the chance to have fun, enjoy new experiences and relax. More than anything it gives them the chance to be just children.
Children are referred to us by professionals (i.e. teachers and social workers) so we can help those who need our support the most. We support children aged 8-15.
Go Beyond Suite B1
- TQ11 0EE
- 01822 811020
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit our website for more information.
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 15 years .
- This service is free. Travelling costs to and from the venue apply.
- Booking Information:
- Call 01822 811020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or see website www.chicks.org.uk
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via Social Services
- Referral Procedure:
- View the available break dates and complete a referral form
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):