Musculoskeletal Outpatient Physiotherapy - Dorset Healthcare
Our service is for patients aged 8 and above with sports injury, orthopaedic or musculoskeletal conditions (e.g. after a fracture or sprain). We will assess, advise and carry out an appropriate course of treatment (related to clinical need) with the approach being, one of self-management, advice and education aimed at improving: • mobility and function • pain control • exercise • healthy lifestyle advice.
Various Venues across Dorset. See Website for Details.
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- See Website for Details
- All Year Round
- From 8 years to 99 years .
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Physical Disability
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Languages Spoken:
- Health Description
Please see our website for all further information, including our referral procedure, contact details and where to access the service.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?