Creative Kids run an award winning arts education centre in Boscombe, Bournemouth. We combine traditional with digital arts and run the Arts Award. Our program consists of weekend family arts workshops, an Ofsted registered holiday arts club and digital after school arts club for kids age 6 - 14, kids cinema club, exhibition space and a new arty-party program that is open to the public.
We also offer pop-up arts at community events in our VW Camper. Our arts centre is great fun, kids make new friends and build in confidence as budding artists. We offer a members only service. It cost £10 to join per child per year. We are a registered charity and have been delivering services since 2008. The Club is currently fully booked but are operating a waiting list.
Units 4 and 5 The Sovereign Centre
600 Christchurch Road
- BH1 4SX
- 07974 543899
- 01202 394227
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 8 years 0 months to 15 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per Session, £20.00 per Day
- Other Costs:
- Annual membership is £10. We offer a free after school club (drop-in) during term time and holiday club concessionary daily rate 75% to families on benefits or very very low incomes - proof will need to be seen in the form of a recent official letter. Full details on our website. All members are enrolled onto the Arts Award program.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- We can take up to 24 kids per day. Members book online in advance via the parent portal. Parents can call before they book to see if we are fully booked. We usually sell out 2 weeks before holiday arts club so advanced booking is highly recommended.
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
Bethany CE Junior School
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Pokesdown Community Primary School
St Clement's & St John's CE Infant School
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?