Care of Next Infant Programme - The Lullaby Trust
We understand that for parents who have lost a baby, particularly if their baby died suddenly and unexpectedly, having another child can be hard. It is common for parents to worry that the same thing will happen.
Working with the NHS, we run a national health-visitor led service for bereaved parents. Our Care of Next Infant (CONI) programme supports families before and after the birth of their new baby. We also fund the specialist monitoring equipment for CONI babies, which provides much-needed reassurance for anxious parents.
- Care of Next Infant (CONI) The Lullaby Trust
11, Belgrove Road
- SW1V 1RB
- Bereavement support: 0808 802 6868- Information & advice: 0808 802 6869
- Contact Name
- The Lullaby Trust
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- The Helpline is Available
Monday - Friday 10:00am -5:00pm
Weekends and public holidays 6:00pm -10:00pm
(answered by trained befrienders, all with personal experience of bereavement)
- All Year Round
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Via GP or other health professional
- Referral Procedure:
- Referrals: Referrals accepted from midwives and Health Visitors Eligibility: Families at risk of SIDS/SUDi ie. Families who have had previous SUDi/SIDS Referrals accepted by e-mail or letter. Preference for referrals to be made in the ante-natal period.
- Languages Spoken: