Livability - Holton Lee
Holton Lee is a wellbeing discovery centre set in 350 acres of beautiful and tranquil Dorset countryside. Hidden in the heart of a SSSI nature reserve, visitors are invited to discover opportunities personal growth through access to creative activities and connecting with nature.
With a particular understanding of disabilities and mental ill-health, we run a diverse programme designed to benefit the whole person - promoting physical, mental, spiritual and social wellbeing.
All our facilities have been designed and built to ensure that they areas accessible as possible. Whether you are interested in holiday accommodation,venue hire, artists' studios, exhibition or conference space or just a walk in the beautiful outdoors - Livability Holton Lee is the place for you.
- Holton Lee
Livability Holton Lee
- BH16 6JN
- 01202 625562
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please Contact Provider For Activity and Course Programme
- All Year Round
- From 19 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact by Telephone, Email or Website
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity