Who we are: Sense is a national charity that supports and campaigns for children and adults who are deafblind.
What we do: Deafblindness refers to a combination of sight and hearing impairment which causes difficulties in a range of areas including communication, access to information and mobility.
At Sense we offer high-quality, flexible services across the UK, using skilled staff and a dedicated network of volunteers. We work with a wide range of deafblind and multi-sensory impaired people, as well as those who have a single-sensory impairment with additional needs. We take pride in offering specialist services built around the wishes of each person we support and enabling them to be as independent as possible.
We work with children, young people, adults and older people with a progressive sight and hearing loss, offering a range of housing, educational and leisure opportunities.
- Sense Information and Advice
101, Pentonville Road
- N1 9LG
- 0300 3309250 (switchboard)
- 0300 330 9251
- Textphone: 020 7014 9339
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday: 9.00am- 5.00pm
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?