Acro-Dance Days - The Junction
A fusion of dance and gymnastics moves taught by a professional dancer. Improve confidence, flexibility and fitness and learn some acrobatic tricks and movements.
- Hula Hooping
- Ribbons and Scarves
Mini performance at the end of the day to showcase the skills you have learnt for your parents to be amazed.
Packed lunch and mid-morning snack required. Suitable sports clothing to be worn.
After your FUN packed day why not join us watching the latest children's DVDs on the large screen in the bar lounge. • Fully supervised • Includes a hot meal. Cost £3.50 Times 4.00 - 5-30 pm
- The Junction
- BH18 8AX
- 01202 777766
- Contact Name
- The Junction Sports and Leisure Centre
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Tuesday 18 February 2020 and Friday 21 February 2020: 8.30am - 9.15am (registration) and 4.00pm (collection).
- School Holiday Only
- From 5 years 0 months to 12 years 11 months.
- £14.00 Members £16.00 Non-Members
- Booking Information:
- Once booked, no refunds/credit notes will be given. Call 01202 777766 or visit the website.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten Free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Lactose free, Kosher and Halal. Willing to accommodate any dietary needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?