Danny Thomas Multi Activity School
Our Holiday Multi Activity Schools are a great way for your child to experience and learn new skills and have fun in a safe environment, building self-esteem and confidence!
With fantastic facilities at all our venues, we are able to bring you the very best holiday experience for your children!
All our PE specialists are highly qualified, with first aid training and enhanced DBS checks. It goes without saying that safety is our number one priority.
All our venues are safe and secure, giving you peace of mind when you leave your child in our care. We have strict policies and procedures in place to ensure safety at all times and our staff are fully trained to follow them at all times.
Poole High School
- BH15 2BW
- 01202 402218
- Contact Name
- Phoebe Tomsett
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 20 July 2020 to Thursday 20 August 2020. 9:00am to 3:00pm. Children should not be dropped off before 8:45am.
- Further Opening Details:
Registration takes place at the front of the school
you will be welcomed by a member of The DTCA team on arrival. Please ensure your child has plenty of drinks
a packed lunch
suitable clothing and two pairs of footwear for indoor and outside.
School Holiday Only
Weekday All Day
- From 5 years to 11 years .
- £50.00 per week or book a whole week and save £10.00.
- Booking Information:
- Please contacts us by phone or email to book a place.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?