Child Accident Prevention Trust
The Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) is the UK's leading charity working to reduce the number of children and young people killed, disabled or seriously injured in accidents.
We exist because accidents are a leading cause of death and serious injury for children and young people. Many of these accidents can be prevented.
We give free child safety advice to parents and carers, support professionals working with children and families, support senior professionals and policymakers and advise the government and organisations on child safety.
- Child Accident Prevention Trust
PO Box 74189
- E14 1SQ
- 02076 083828
- 02076 083674
- Contact Name
- Ian Evans
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity