OLGA Gymnastics and Trampoline Club boasts a state of the art facility offering Gymnastics and Trampolining to children of all ages and abilities. All classes are led by qualified coaches who have many years of experience in coaching and competition at national and international level.
This training facility is funded through the joint partnership between the Borough of Poole and Sports & Leisure Management (SLM).
- OLGA Gymnastics & Trampoline Club
Everyone Active Leisure Centre - Rossmore
- BH12 4HR
- 01202 738585 or 01202 738787
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Trampolining) or email@example.com (Gymnastics)
- Contact Name
- Michael Barnes/Claire Hayden
- Contact Position
- Performance Director
- See Journey Planner on the right hand side of this page where you can view, bus car and train routes from your location
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Saturday
Please see link on right hand side for class details
- All Year Round
- From 1 years to 25 years .
- Please contact provider for cost details.
- Other Costs:
- Discount available to Access to Leisure Card holders
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?