National Day Nurseries Association
National Day Nurseries Association is the national charity and early years membership association for nurseries. NDNA provides nursery support, information and advice, childcare training and a quality improvement scheme, e-Quality Counts.
If you care for a child, we're here to support you with the latest, best-practice advice and support. Nurseries, people working in early years, local authorities and international nurseries each have their own membership to make sure each one receives exactly the right kind of support from us.
- National Day Nurseries Association
National Day Nursery Association
Unit 6 Longbow Close
- HD2 1GQ
- 01484 407070
- 01484 407060
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Are your staff DBS Approved?