Little Stars Day Nursery
We are a busy, thriving day nursery who not only offers a full day care facility but lots of extra curricular activities, such as Jo Jingles and gym and trampolining. We are currently undertaking a large extension at the nursery where we will have a large, exciting new inside and outside area. We have security cameras all around the nursery which parents are welcome to watch when their child is settling in. All our meals are cooked on site. All our children learn in a positive and stimulating environment. Please check out our website which contains lots of information about us. Please also visit our Facebook page Little Stars Day Nursery Poole.
39 Penn Hill Avenue
- BH14 9LU
- 01202 741437
- 01202 741437
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 3 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Fees for children 3 months – 24 months: Morning session (8am – 1pm): £31.50 Afternoon session (1pm – 6pm): £30.50 Whole day session (8am – 6pm): £59.00 Full Time: Five days a week: £285.00 Fees for children 24 – 36 months: Morning session: £30.50 Afternoon session: £29.50 Whole day session: £57.00 Full Time: Five days a week: £275.00 The above prices include the daily meal package for all children. Food Package for all Twinkles Little Comets and Big Comets children: Breakfast Lunch and Tea Included in above session prices. Morning: £3.00 Afternoon: £2.00 Full Day: £5.00 Other charges 2 Year Funded children hourly rate (remaining hours of sessions not covered by funding): Half day: £5.50 per hour. Full day £5.20 per hour. Additional hourly rate (all ages not part of a funded day): £7.00 per hour. Early drop off Session: £2.50 per session. Extra session booking fee: £2.00 per session. Please note there is a minimum requirement of two sessions. Fees for children 36 months and above: Morning session: £31.00 Afternoon session: £30.00 Whole day session: £55.00 Full time: Five days a week: £260.00 per week The above prices include the daily meal package and consumable charge for all children. Food Package and Consumables Charge – Rockets Our Food Package and Consumables Charge for 3 year olds will cover costs which are not within the curriculum. These include breakfast a 2 course lunch with pudding tea snack Learning Journal subscription wipes craft materials cookery materials messy play resources disposables such as tissues aprons gloves and anti-bac gel (items you would pay for to use at home for your child). Also this charge covers Nursery events. These charges are included in the above session prices. However the costs will show separately on the monthly invoice due to not being covered by funding. Morning: £5.50 Afternoon £4.50 Full Day: £10.00 Other charges 3 and 4 year old funded children hourly rate (remaining hours of sessions not covered by funding): Half day: £5.10 per hour. Full day £4.50 per hour. Additional hourly rate (all ages not part of a funded day): £7.00 per hour. Early drop off Session: £2.50 per session. Extra session booking fee: £2.00 per session.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- At present we have vacancies from February every afternoon and Friday mornings.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We can cater for a wide range of dietary requirements including Vegetarian, Lactose free, gluten free and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made either by telephone or email.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider