Broadstone Christian Nursery (Ltd) - After School
A small well established nursery that provides an outstanding care and learning environment for all children. All children are welcome and individual needs met. Ofsted inspection Outstanding December 2009. Well experienced, qualified, motivated staff team. Nursery operates a good free flow system maximising the well planned outdoor learning environment. Appropriate activities for older children and visits to places of interest during holidays.
161 Lower Blandford Road
- BH18 8NU
- 01202 601748
- 07765 188272
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:00-18:00
- From 4 years 0 months to 8 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- The cost of After school is £4.90 per hour from 15.00pm - 18.00pm. Children can attend for half an hour or more. Parents can supply a snack or the after school club will provide a healthy snack for 50p. The staff will sit and go through any homework reading or spellings your child may have. Activities and resources appropriate for the age range of 4-8 years.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of 2018: Please contact provider for vacancy details
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- All are welcome.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Halal and Dairy Free
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact the provider
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider