As you get older you might want to do more things for yourself, with friends or on your own. We want to help you understand how you can help yourself to stay safe.
The best ways to stay safe, in your home or when out and about are to know:
- where you live, your address or phone number
- how to contact someone you trust
- how to use the internet and social media safely
- who can help keep you safe
- where your local “safe places” are
Be aware that not everyone that is nice to you is your friend. If you are scared or worried about something or someone tell a person you trust.
Use this area of the Local Offer to find more detailed information and advice on the areas listed above.