Information for families in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole

How to access our service - Educational Psychology Service

If you have concerns about your child, please talk to the special educational needs and disabilities coordinator (SENCo) at their school, who will work with you to provide support. If the SENCo feels that support from an external agency is required, they will contact the appropriate service, which may include the Educational Psychology Service.

We also offer a weekly telephone consultation service which provides parents, carers and school staff an opportunity to speak to an EP directly.

T: 01202 126100

Tuesdays between 1pm to 4pm, term time only.

Calls usually take up to 30 minutes and offer initial advice, support and problem solving. If it is felt that more support is needed a referral can be made as outlined above.

To watch videos on this site, you need to accept YouTube and Video cookies and then refresh the page.