Support for children aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Council Tax Support Scheme

You an apply for Council Tax Support if you're on a low income and are liable to pay Council Tax.

The amount of support that you receive will depend on your household and financial circumstances. If you have reached State Pension Credit Age and do not qualify for Council Tax Support because your income or savings are too high, you might still get some help if others living in your household are on low incomes.

Council Tax Support is not awarded to you automatically - you must claim it. To see how much you may be entitled to use the on-line benefit calculator.

For further information see our Council Tax Support information pages.

To watch videos on this site, you need to accept YouTube and Video cookies and then refresh the page.