Support for children aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Living at home

Staying in the family home will be the preferred option for some young people and adults.

It is useful to think about the types of support that might be needed to enable young people and families to continue to live in the home, such as adaptations, and applying for a Disabled Facilities Grant.

Some people may also be eligible for a reduction in their Council Tax.

Find out more about Council Tax discounts and exemptions on the BCP Council website.

Disability Rights UK also have information about Council Tax discounts and exemptions.

To watch videos on this site, you need to accept YouTube and Video cookies and then refresh the page.
Related information
Useful Websites