Support for children aged 0-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Supported Housing

Supported housing means paying to live in a home that is owned by someone else. You get your own room and share other parts of the house. The cost of your housing includes a cost for support.

Information on supported housing and who can help you with this can be found within the BCP Council social care pages.

To watch videos on this site, you need to accept YouTube and Video cookies and then refresh the page.